A half-day application-based program designed to help individuals understand their own and other’s personal style and preferences and the impact on communication, problem solving, and interpersonal relationships.
- Validate and become aware of our own and others’ preferences
- Understand and explain the 8 preferences and styles within the MBTI framework
- Explore strengths, blindspots, and areas for improvement both individually and as a member of a team.
- Learn practical uses of the MBTI as a tool for increased collaboration, communication, and problem solving
- Understand how you react under pressure and how to deal with it using your preference strengths
Lecturettes, pair and small group exercises, review contests, individual exercises, self assessment.
Any individual contributor or leader who wants to continue to increase effectiveness in self awareness, communication, and collaboration.
Full-day team program focused on increasing trust, understanding, communication, and problem solving among team member