A 4-hour practice intensive program designed to help elevate the skills and the process needed to efficiently and effectively hire the best person for the job.
- Practice 3 foundational interviewing skills: asking appropriate questions, pressing for specifics, and avoiding evaluative feedback
- Use a skill analyzer tool that helps you focus your questioning and the interview
- Learn techniques to help you develop questions that tend to elicit truthful responses
- Receive a library of interviewing questions to use as a reference back on the job
- Practice using an interview evaluation form that helps you capture information and guides you through the interviewing discussion
- Learn key legal guidelines around effective hiring practices
Short briefings; small group and pair exercises; individual exercises; peer and instructor feedback; skill practice.
Anyone responsible for hiring and interviewing.
• Train The Trainer certification
What participants are saying about
“Hiring the Best”
“So practical. I loved the analyzer tool and the evaluation form. It’s going to help me make much better hiring decisions—and save time during the actual interview.”
Anonymous Participant – SBLI InsuranceBACK