A ½-day feedback and practice -intensive program designed to help participants speak more confidently, clearly, and concisely.
- Practice and apply the skill of “eye communication” to reduce nervousness, connect with the audience, and stay focused
- Learn what the audience sees and hears when you speak
- Identify behaviors that distract from the message
- Apply the skill of “pausing” to increase impact and credibility
- Use a 4-step presentation process to get your point across clearly and with conviction
- Practice and apply all skills to an on-the-job situation
Videotaping, lecturettes, pair and small group exercises, peer feedback, “in-the-moment” instructor coaching.
Anyone who needs to ensure that they are perceived as credible and confident when speaking in individual or group situations.BACK