A facilitated, multi-day, staged process for senior leadership teams who need to identify strategy, translate it effectively, and create accountability throughout the organization.
- Meeting One: Management Briefing – Getting Ready For The Planning Session
- Meeting Two: Current State: Situation Assessment – Barriers, Critical Success Factors, Determining Future State, Defining Drivers, Developing and Monitoring
- Meeting Three: Developing Direction
- Meeting Four: Designing Implementation Plan and Employee Playbook
- Meeting Five: Monitoring and Reviewing Progress
These sessions are facilitated by master certified strategic planning facilitators in partnership with The Performance Architect, LLC. Call for more information: 860-604-6834
CEO’s and Senior Leadership Teams accountable for setting and implementing strategic plans at the organizational or highest functional levels